Discussion Central
Hello, and welcome to Discussion Central! Please feel free to take a moment to look around and then sign up. We require that you are at least 10 years of age to sign up. If you are under the age of 13, you must sign up using your parent's email address. Parents of children under the age of 18 should read the rules with the child.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Discussion Central
Hello, and welcome to Discussion Central! Please feel free to take a moment to look around and then sign up. We require that you are at least 10 years of age to sign up. If you are under the age of 13, you must sign up using your parent's email address. Parents of children under the age of 18 should read the rules with the child.
Discussion Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Become A Moderator

2 posters

Go down

How To Become A Moderator Empty How To Become A Moderator

Post by SCS Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:27 am

You may only become a moderator upon invitation. Moderators are chosen for responsibility, maturity, and trustworthiness. You usually start out as a Board Moderator, then work your way up to a Category Moderator, then work your way up to a Global Moderator, then work your way up to Super Moderator. If you are a good Super Moderator for a long period of time, you may be offered an Administration position. You do not have to be Moderator to be offered an Administration position.
SCS
SCS
Founder and Head Administrator
Founder and Head Administrator

https://discussioncentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How To Become A Moderator Empty Re: How To Become A Moderator

Post by Tanman1 Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:37 am

I am an admin. I will ONLY give away moderator jobs if

-An mod quits

-I think you deserve it

-Helping out